The Marketing Act sets the framework for the marketing of traders. It contains rules that apply among and between traders, rules that apply between traders and consumers, as well as the relationship between traders and the authorities.
We advise clients and assist in disputes relating to marketing law, inter alia in matters related to:
- Violation of good business practice
- Imitation of the products or characteristics of others
- Misleading advertising and other unreasonable marketing methods, including comparative advertising
- Advertising towards children and adolescents
- Food marketing and labelling
- Marketing of pharmaceuticals, alcohol and tobacco