Simonsen Vogt Wiig's dedicated and experienced Venture Capital team assists venture funds, industrial investors as well as start- and scale-up companies on a regular basis. Our clients span over a wide range of industries, such as fintech, proptech, SaaS, electricity, IT in general, fisheries, oil & gas, agriculture, automation & mobility, renewables, clean ocean and green tech.
SVW’s expertise covers a broad range of venture capital/corporate venture related matters, such as:
- Corporate structuring, including facilitating cross boarder arrangements
- Equity investment (Pre-Seed, Seed, Series A, B, C etc. )
- SAFE investments, and other convertible/hybrid arrangements
- Incentive arrangements
- Exit strategies, including trade sales, IPO, mergers etc
- Restrictive covenants,
- Information flow strategies
- Business plan assistance
Thom Erik heads our Venture Capital team. He has more than 20 years of experience from the Venture Capital space. Thom Erik has been a partner with a Venture Capital firm and participated on the journey from start-up to exit on several occasions.
Kristoffer has extensive experience in the Venture Capital segment where he assists start-/scale-ups and investors on a regular basis. Kristoffer also acts as mentor and speaker for leading accelerators and start-up clusters in Norway.