Marit Stubø Jorde is part of Simonsen Vogt Wiig's technology and media department and is an expert on data protection law.
For several years Marit has advised clients within different business sectors in a wide range of privacy related questions. She possesses special expertise with regard to processing of special categories of personal data, such as health data. She has participated in several R&D reports written by the firm and is also one of the authors behind the «Privacy Handbook» (No: «Personvernhåndboken»).
Examples of competance areas / relevant experience:
– Drafting Data Processing Agreements and Data Transfer Agreements
– Drafting Article 30 protocols and other compliance documentation
– Assistance with risk assessments and DPIAs
– Drafting BCR/BCRP
– Marketing compliance and strategy (B2B and B2C)
– Privacy related R&D work
– Compliance and strategy with regard to cookie requirements
– Privay within specific industries, such as finance, e-com, health, media and employment
|2021||-||(today)||Senior associate, Advokatfirmaet Simonsen Vogt Wiig|
|2014||-||2021||Associate, Advokatfirmaet Simonsen Vogt Wiig|
|2013||-||2014||Research Assistant, Norwegian Research Center for Computers and Law (NRCCL), University of Oslo|
|2013||Master of Law, University of Oslo|