Lawyers from Simonsen Vogt Wiig represented in law committees
The Norwegian Bar Association’s law committees are appointed by the association’s executive board. The committees consist of members with particular expertise within the selected field. The committees follow legislation developments closely and advise within their special field of expertise. With a focus on the rule of law and quality in legislation the Bar Association’s law committees deliver around 80 statements every year.
Partner Anette Fjeld has been appointed as a new member of the law committee for Insurance Law. She is associated with Simonsen Vogt Wiig’s Dispute Resolution team, and has extensive expertise within the insurance industry as a lawyer in Gjensidige Forsikring among others. Anette has handled a large number of insurance related disputes before the courts, including the Supreme Court.
As of this we have the following representatives in the law committees:
- Kjell Erik Grøsfjeld – Member, Building and Planning
- Mari Grefslie – Member, Torts and Damage
- Kenneth Mikkelsen – Member, Catch, Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Anette Fjeld – Member, Insurance law
- Malin Tønseth – Head, ICT and Data privacy
- Arne Oftedal – Head, Environment, Climate and Sustainability
- Christian Reusch – Head, Civil Procedure and Arbitration
Simonsen Vogt Wiig also has lawyers represented in several other committees, among them the Screening committee and the Appeals Boards for Environmental Information, Public Procurements and the Media Sector. We are proud to have so many skilled colleagues!