Simonsen Vogt Wiig receives a new Tier 1 ranking and maintains all top rankings from last year in Legal 500's 2021 Guide to EMEA
Simonsen Vogt Wiig was this year promoted to Tier 1 in the category Insolvency and Corporate Recovery. EU and Competition, Fishing and Aquaculture, Oil and Gas, Maritime Law, Offshore Construction and Shipbuilding and TMT keep their Tier 1 rankings.
Our Public Procurement department was promoted to Tier 2, which gives us in total 17 Tier 1 and Tier 2 rankings.
We are also proud to announce that Amund Fougner Bugge from our Capital Markets department is recognised as a Leading Individual and Ørjan Salvesen Haukaas from our Dispute Resolution department is recognised as Next Generation Lawyer in this year’s guide. We now have eleven individual rankings:
- Frithjof Herlofsen, Hall of Fame – Maritime Law
- Erlend Lous, Hall of Fame – Offshore Construction and Shipbuilding
- Christine Rødsæther, Leading Individuals – Maritime Law
- Espen Tøndel, Leading Individuals – TMT
- Amund Fougner Bugge, Leading Individuals – Capital Markets
- Trine Vabog, Next Generation Partners – TMT
- Halvor Klingenberg, Next Generation Partners – Banking and Finance (including shipping finance)
- Tage Brigt A. Skoghøy, Next Generation Partners – Dispute Resolution
- Ørjan Salvesen Haukaas, Next Generation Partners – Dispute Resolution
- Jørgen Lindboe, Next Generation Partners – Real Estate
- Lill Egeland, Next Generation Partners – Employment
Legal 500 bases its rankings on firm submissions, feedback from clients and market research, and a total of 45 of our lawyers are mentioned by name in The Legal 500 EMEA commentary. We are very grateful for the thorough and positive feedback we receive from our clients.
All our rankings are posted on Legal 500.